In this workshop we’ll explore multiple real-world examples with accessibility no-nos, and you'll learn how to make them work for people using a mouse or a keyboard. You’ll also learn how screen readers are used, and I'll show you that there's no reason to be afraid of using one!
Join me and let me show you how accessibility doesn't limit your solutions or skills. On the contrary, it will make them more inclusive!
By the end, you will:
- Understand WCAG principles and how they're organized
- Create inclusive links, buttons and toggleble elements
- Use live regions for errors and loading states
- Integrate accessibility into your team workflow right away
- Realize that creating accessible websites isn’t as hard as it sounds ;)