In this workshop we will learn how to build a personal blog from scratch using Remix, TailwindCSS. The blog will be hosted on Vercel and all the content will be dynamically served from a separate GitHub repository. We will be using HTTP Caching for the blog posts.
What we want to achieve at the end of the workshop is to have a list of our blog posts displayed on the deployed version of the website, the ability to filter them and to read them individually.
Table of contents:
- Setup a Remix Project with a predefined stack
- Install additional dependencies
- Read content from GiHub
- Display Content from GitHub
- Parse the content and load it within our app using mdx-bundler
- Create separate blog post page to have them displayed standalone
- Add filters on the initial list of blog posts